LION'S MANE MUSHROOMS -- Hericium erinaceus whole mushroom hot water extract from REAL MUSHROOMS
120 capsules per bottle; 500 mg per capsule
Lion's Mane mushroom from Real Mushrooms is 100% pure mushroom hot water extract. No mycelial biomass grown on grain.
This mushroom has been proven in studies to be 3-5 times more potent than inferior mushroom products containing mycelium grown on grain.
Beta Glucan content guaranteed greater than 25% beta glucans and Starch less than 3%
Lion's Mane mushroom is considered a brain tonic, helping with clarity of thought, by reducing stress on the mind. Our pets are subjected to the same daily mental stressors that we do, and they can feel it when we are stressed. Lion's Mane contains molecules that directly benefit the brain and clear thinking, whether it is your thoughts or your pet's thoughts. Humans who have used Lion's Mane report an improvement of "mood".
Lion's Mane has a number of other benefits to the rest of the body as well:
- One of its traditional uses in China is for gastritis and gastric ulcers, but has also been found to support health of the large bowel as well.
- It has liver and kidney protective properties, and can help to normalize high blood sugar and insulin levels.
- It is also cardioprotective, will normalize blood pressure, and helps normalize cholesterol levels.
- It contains special molecules, erinacines and hericenones. both of which which have a neuroprotective benefit, and can help support the regeneration of damaged nerves.
- It has potent antioxidants that help provide support for longevity.
- Its elevated beta gluten levels supports protective immune function against infectious and neoplastic cells.
- It is known to support whole body immunity and energy.
The taken on a daily basis, Lion's Mane can help to improve your pet's quality of life.
This mushroom extract is highly potent and safe to use.
It has a bland taste making this powder well-accepted by most pets. It can be mixed with some tasty wet food to ease issues with administration. If your pet is a bit picky about new tastes, start with a very small amount, not much more than pinch and add that to some tasty food and feed. If yor pet accepts that small amount, give it for a few days then gradually increase it to the dose that matches your pet's weight.
Serving sizes vary with the size of your pet. Here are some guidelines. For increased results, increasing the amount given can help.
Cats and Small Dogs: 1/4 to 1/2 capsule daily
Medium Sized Dogs: 1/2 - 1 capsule daily
Large Sized Dogs: 1 - 2 capsules daily
NOTE: Lion's Mane is very safe to give, so if your pet accepts it readily, and you would like to provide a more substantial dose, you can safely double or triple the dose for greater efficacy for greater problems.